OUR MISSION STATEMENT:
The Cass Staff, with the support of the community, will educate all children so they grow in their academic thinking and social skills in a safe and positive environment.
We care, learn, and grow together.
We believe …
- students learn at different paces through a variety of modes.
- students can succeed when we consider their individual needs.
- students can learn to be self-evaluators and responsible, independent learners.
- students and staff can learn from peers, parents, and community.
- students take more ownership for learning when they are engaged and know the purpose.
- students can be successful when there are clear, consistent, and high expectations.
- everyone learns when there is a fun, positive, supportive, environment where ideas are valued.
Parents & School
We believe …
- communication is essential between home and school.
- parents and teachers are collaborating partners in student learning.
We believe a positive atmosphere, where collaboration takes place, will challenge children to go further.
We believe we are all responsible for creating a school community that is safe and caring, and where people treat each other with respect.
We believe everyone in our school community models and practices S.T.A.R. behavior.